These are links to some miscellaneous publications that appeared in the press somewhere. These pieces reflect how I saw things at the time of writing and are posted basically unedited.
- Review of Iteration of Rational Mappings, 1993 (book review)
- How I became a mathematician, Bob Ryan’s Almanac, 2002 Edition, NBC 4 Washington
D.C. ( November 2001), 32-33. (essay)
- Casting Light on the Shadow of Doubt, 2001. (book review)
- Advice to women in other countries interested in studying in the U.S., (panel presentation in Seoul, 2004)
- The metric of greatness (fiction short story, 2006)
- Dynamics of Mathematical Groups, (chapter in I, Mathematician, Math Assoc. Amer., (2015), 192–202)